Welcome to Roseville Area Schools new parent payment portal.
We recommend that you use Firefox as your web browser during registration.
To get started, you'll need to create a parent account, which will be unique to you. Your login and credit card information will be connected to your account, and nobody else will see the information. Click the blue wallet icon above to get started.
We have created a "How To" document that shows you the steps to create your new parent account
Create New Parent Account.pdf
SmartSchoolK12 Lobby Application
The SmartSchoolK12 Lobby is the secured central location where you must login or setup an account to do the following:
- Manage user details, passwords and contact information
- Add, removed and manage credit cards and funding sources
- Manage notification settings
- Access all of the SmartSchoolK12 apps from one place
- Connect to people like students and staff accounts within your district or school.
This is where you are right now. This page requires no login and gives you an overview of how the SmartSchoolK12 system works.
Register for sports and activities, review order history, and update forms
View available sports and activities, find department contacts and information, and download forms.
Review and pay school fees, purchase items from the school store, and print receipts.
View the catalog, find department contacts and general information.